Contacting Us ...
Near as I can tell, there are five reasons why you would want to contact me:
1. If you want to know about my credentials and why you should trust my website to provide you with quality information, ecce: My name is David Meadows and I've got a B.A. in Classical History and Civilization and History (a double major) from the University of Calgary; a B.A. in Latin, also from the U of C; an M.A. in Classics from Queen's (Kingston); and I'm ABD in Roman Studies at McMaster (it's the dissertation that never ends!). Most recently I've completed my B.Ed. from Brock and am currently teaching in an elementary school in Southern Ontario. I've been active online for well over a decade and like to think I know my way around the "information superhighway" (such as it is); as such, the vast majority of things I link to fall into the category of reliable sources by my reckoning. If I like a site for some reasons but am hesitant to recommend parts of it, I'll say so.
2. If you want to tell me about a dead or broken link, please try reloading the link a couple of times before you tell me. If the link still refuses to come up, feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org (please tell me which browser you are using in your message). I can't guarantee I'll get to it right away, but I'll try valiantly to see what's going on as soon as I can.
3. If you want to recommend a site to me, again, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com. I do not guarantee that I'll take your suggestion and I may or may not get back to you in a timely manner, but I'll try!.
4. If you want me to answer a question about the ancient world, keep in mind that it is not my job to do your homework for you. First of all, if you are going to ask me a question, I expect your note to be courteous and not the sort you would write to your 'buddies' or in 'messenger-speak' (you know, the "......can u plz help me writting 2 paragraphs on this subject.....i'll b very thankful to u........i'll wait for ur reply" pseudo-spelling). I have very little patience for such flagrant assaults on the English language and will summarily toss any such requests. I will also not answer any questions of the sort "I'm doing such and such a project for school and need info on this as soon as possible since it's due the day after tomorrow. Thanks." If you do not give me an idea of the research you have done already, your message will go straight to trash. If you show me that you've genuinely made the effort to do the research and are still coming up empty, I'll send you some urls. Heck, if it seems like something worthwhile, I'll put together a page of them for you and direct you to that. But -- I repeat -- I will not do your homework for you. If you've managed to not be frightened off by all that, you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.
5. If you have a question about the Wheelock Latin courses I host via the Latinstudy list (or would like your name to be added to the list for notification when the next course is beginning), feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.
Outside of those reasons, though, I'm not sure why you'd contact me.