13. This nine-headed monster of Greek mythology was slain, after a terrific struggle, by Hercules.
20. Which of these is not an Indo-European language?
a) English b) Greek c) Hebrew d) Hindi e) Polish
23. Name the more famous son of the Carthaginian general, Hamilcar Barca.
29. Name the son of Agamemnon who avenged his father's murder by killing his mother, Clytemnestra, and her lover.
a) Ajax b) Hector c) Laertes d) Orestes e) Telemakhos
46. Express 2005 in Roman numerals.
50. Who, in Greek mythology, was the wife of Zeus?
66. The ancient Greek Hippocratic oath sets ethical standards which are followed by _______________s throughout the world.
70. The Strait of Messina separates _____________ from ________________.
77. In Greek mythology a 3-headed ___________ named ____________ guarded the entrance to Hades.
85. Unrhymed iambic pentameter, the poetic meter of Shakespeare's plays, is more familiarly known as ________ ________.
94. Name the beautiful witch in the Odyssey who turned some of Odysseus' mariners into swine.